Bread Baking Classes
Plan a Bread Baking Class at Make This Yours NC Teaching Studio:
Nothing says, “Home”, like the aroma of freshly baked bread and a variety of bread baking classes are available at Make This Yours NC Teaching Studio. The bread classes involve active participation and can be designed for 2 – 6 participants for all classes except the gluten free class, which is limited to 3 persons. Each participant will be given a portion of the bread made in their class, along related recipes. All bread baking classes last two hours and the cost of each class is $30.00.
Choose from the following classes:
- Multigrain Bread: This class uses an original recipe for a yeast bread made from 8 different grains and flours and teaches techniques for measuring, mixing, kneading and shaping dough into a variety of shapes including loaves and rolls.
- Irish Soda Bread and Scones: Develop basic techniques and variations for creating delicious soda bread and flaky scones.
- Focaccia Bread and Pizza: A whole-grain dough for pizza crust? Not only is it healthy….this original recipe creates a tasty pizza dough and focaccia bread.
- Gluten Free Bread: A gluten free bread that actually tastes like bread? It’s possible with this blend of several different gluten-alternative flours and grains.
- Slow-Rise Artisan Bread (Previous bread baking experience recommended prior to taking this class): This class demonstrates techniques for measuring, mixing, folding, shaping, proofing and baking bread by the slow-rise method. The 5 hour process for mixing, allowing the dough to rise, shaping, proofing and baking is condensed into a 2 hour class….and is best for those who have some prior experience in working with yeast breads.
- A description of the grains, flours and other ingredients used in creating the bread made in each class.
- Instruction in mixing, kneading and shaping the dough for various types of bread
- Active involvement in the bread making process by each participant
To Schedule a Class:
Invite a friend to join you in a bread baking experience and choose the type of bread you want to create. Then, contact me using the link below or at email@example.com or by calling 336-574-0714 to schedule a class for the date and time of your choosing
To inquire about Bread Baking Classes, Click here
Class Scheduling and Cancellation Policy:
A minimum enrollment of 2 persons is required for a class to be held. Class size is limited to 6 participants (3 participants for gluten free) to allow for maximum personal instruction. A refund of the registration fee for a scheduled class will be given only if notification is received no less than 3 days prior to the start of the class.