Bread Baking Classes
Plan a Bread Baking Class at Make This Yours NC Teaching Studio:
Nothing says, “Home”, like the aroma of freshly baked bread and a variety of bread baking classes are available at Make This Yours NC Teaching Studio. The bread classes involve active participation and can be designed for 2 – 6 participants for all classes except the gluten free class, which is limited to 3 persons. Each participant will be given a portion of the bread made in their class, along related recipes. All bread baking classes last two hours and the cost of each class is $30.00.
Choose from the following classes:
- Multigrain loaves made of 8 different grains and flours
- Irish soda bread and scones
- Focaccia bread and pizza
- Gluten free bread
- Slow-rise artisan loaves with a crispy crust (Designed for those with some bread baking experience)
- A description of the grains, flours and other ingredients used in creating the bread made in each class.
- Instruction in mixing, kneading and shaping the dough for various types of bread
- Active involvement in the bread making process by each participant
To Schedule a Class:
Invite a friend to join you in a bread baking experience and choose the type of bread you want to create. Then, contact me using the link below or at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 336-574-0714 to schedule a class for the date and time of your choosing
To inquire about Bread Baking Classes, Click here
Class Scheduling and Cancellation Policy:
A minimum enrollment of 2 persons is required for a class to be held. Class size is limited to 6 participants (3 participants for gluten free) to allow for maximum personal instruction. A refund of the registration fee for a scheduled class will be given only if notification is received no less than 3 days prior to the start of the class.