Bread Baking Classes
Plan a Bread Baking Class at Make This Yours NC Teaching Studio:
Nothing says, “Home”, like the aroma of freshly baked bread and a variety of bread baking classes are available at Make This Yours NC Teaching Studio. There is no set schedule of bread classes. Classes are scheduled by request for as few as 2 or as many as 6 participants. Due to the amount of preparation for each class, no bread baking class will be taught for only one participant. To schedule a bread baking class, invite a friend or a group to join you and then select one of the following classes:
(All bread baking classes last two hours and the cost of each class is $30.00 per person)
Choose from the following classes:
- Multigrain Bread: This class uses an original recipe for a yeast bread made from 8 different grains and flours and teaches techniques for measuring, mixing, kneading and shaping dough into a variety of shapes including loaves and rolls.
- Irish Soda Bread and Scones: Develop basic techniques and variations for creating delicious soda bread and flaky scones.
- Gluten Free Bread: A gluten free bread that actually tastes like bread? It’s possible with this blend of several different gluten-alternative flours and grains.
- Slow-Rise Artisan Bread (Previous bread baking experience recommended prior to taking this class): This class demonstrates techniques for measuring, mixing, folding, shaping, proofing and baking bread by the slow-rise method. The 5 hour process for mixing, allowing the dough to rise, shaping, proofing and baking is condensed into a 2 hour class….and is best for those who have some prior experience in working with yeast breads.
- A description of the grains, flours and other ingredients used in creating the bread made in each class.
- Instruction in mixing, kneading and shaping the dough for various types of bread
- Active involvement in the bread making process by each participant
To Schedule a Class:
Invite a friend to join you in a bread baking experience and choose the type of bread you want to create. Then, contact me using the link below or at email@example.com or by calling 336-574-0714 to schedule a class for the date and time of your choosing
To inquire about Bread Baking Classes, Click here
Class Scheduling and Cancellation Policy:
A minimum enrollment of 2 persons is required for a class to be held. Class size is limited to 6 participants (3 participants for gluten free) to allow for maximum personal instruction. A refund of the registration fee for a scheduled class will be given only if notification is received no less than 3 days prior to the start of the class.